Google is Violating LGPL Source Code

Chris DiBona cdibona at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 22:43:18 CEST 2009

I have my guy looking at it now (run open source at google, saw your
post on the list). Will respond once I know more. I remember clearing
an earlier version of GWT, so I'm not stressing about it, yet :-)

Chris

--
Open Source Programs Manager, Google Inc.
Google's Open Source program can be found at http://code.google.com