Safecom swamr-54108 questions

Matthew Seth Flaschen superm40 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 24 17:35:16 CET 2005

You can figure out the compliance yourself pretty easily.  First, is the GPL license in the box you got?  It might be in the documentation or on a CD.  If not, they are not in compliance.  Either way, check for the source on the CD.  If it's not there, they are in violation of copyright law unless you see a specific written offer to see the source code by writing to a particular address (the offer may be in the documentation)

-Matthew Flaschen