Inexq/Unex use Linux kernel and other GPL software in their routers, yet refuse to distribute the source code...

Chris Bainbridge chris.bainbridge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 19:32:26 CET 2005

Hi legal dudes,

I'm attaching a series of emails regarding the company Unex/Inexq
violating the GPL. They clearly use Linux in their routers, but refuse
to supply source code, claiming it's a trade secret. They were
unresponsive to earlier emails sent directly to their support address,
but Clovis Lee replied to my email sent directly to him/her. I've also
attached a post I sent to the LKML last year.

I still have the router and would appreciate being able to hack around
with it some day :)

Cheers,
Chris